The following streets will be closed for Ohio Bike Week. A map of the event area is posted at the bottom of the page.
Friday, May 27 – Sunday, May 29
Shoreline Drive will be closed between the Jackson Street Pier and Murray and Murray entrance.
Wednesday, June 1 - Sunday June 5
Parking ban and closed to traffic beginning at 8am Wednesday, June 1 through the morning of Sunday, June 5 (yellow on map).
- Jackson Street Pier
- Shoreline Drive between Jackson Street & Wayne Street
Thursday, June 2- Sunday, June 5
Parking ban and closed to traffic beginning at 1pm Thursday, June 2 through the morning of Sunday, June 5 (blue on map).
- 100 block of E. Water St.
- 100 block of W. Water St.
- 100 block of Columbus Ave.
- Jackson Street Parking Lot
- Water Street Parking Lot
Friday, June 3 – Sunday, June 5
Parking ban begins at 12pm on Friday, June 3 on the following streets. Streets are closed to vehicles beginning at 4pm through the morning of Sunday, June 5 (purple on map).
- 100 block of E. Market St.
- 100 block of W. Market St.
- 200 block of Columbus Ave
- E. Washington Row
- W. Washington Row
Saturday, June 4
The following streets will be closed on Saturday, June 4 as needed (green on map)
- Washington St. between Wayne and Jackson
- Columbus Ave between Washington and Adams
Pedestrian access will be maintained throughout the event area. The northern portion of the Jackson Street Pier will be ticketed access from 12pm on Thursday, June 2 through 12pm on Sunday, June 5, but the remainder of the pier will be open to all pedestrians throughout the event.