Leaf Collection Guidelines:
- Do not place leaves or yard debris in the street. This is a violation of City Ordinance 531.03 Littering.
- Leaves must be placed within six (6) feet of the curb* by 7:00 am on the first scheduled pick-up day in your zone. This time will be strictly enforced.
*For residents on Cedar Point Road (Chaussee), leaves must be placed on the South side of the street; leaves piled on the North (lake) side will not be collected.
- Pick-up is for leaves only—no sticks or other yard waste.
- Leaves placed behind parked cars will not be collected. Property owners are encouraged to coordinate on-street parking with neighbors during their collection dates.
- You are allowed to bag your leaves in paper bags. Leaves in plastic bags will not be collected.
There will be a leaf drop-off area near the Marquette Drive entrance to the City Service Center seven (7) days a week from October 24 – January 20 for those who miss their scheduled pick-up or have additional leaves for disposal. Leaves must be placed in paper bags for drop-off.
Schedule of Collection Zones & Dates*
*All dates are subject to change due to weather