Ask the City

We welcome questions from residents regarding city services or other city-related matters. Please complete the form below and a staff member will respond. Please note that Ask the City is for asking general questions related to city services. If you would like to report a non-emergency issue (e.g. pothole, tall grass, etc..), please use Report a Concern. Ask the City is monitored during City Hall’s normal business hours (Monday – Friday 7:00 am – 5:00 pm; closed weekends and holidays). Please allow at least two business days for a return response. For general questions, you may also call the city's main number at 419.627.5844

For emergency issues during off-hours:

  • Water emergency, call 419.627.5805
  • Sewer emergency, call 419.627.5761
  • Other emergency issues, call 419.627.5900